Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tooth Paste + Tooth Salt


Was discussing with a group of students during the Hand Reflexology Course on how to avoid or reduce gum sore. Many a times, we may encounter swollen gum probably due to heatiness or too much spicy food.

During the olden days, our grandma would ask us to rub our gum with salt. I found a more convenient solution, ie brush your teeth with Tooth Salt on alternate days. So far, I was only able to find this item at ISETAN Supermakert in Chiangmai, Thailand. The wordings in the container are printed with Thai words... sori, cant help to provide brand name!!

I use a herbal toothpaste from Thailand together with the salt, and it works wonders for me... never encounter swollen gum problem for the last 4 years. Lately, I used Systema (recommended by Bryan) together with the salt, and it works equally well.

No comments: